Exeno Furry RolePlaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furry Role playing forum of Dimitri Exeno. Anyone is welcome to join and show us your characters. =3 PG-13 please.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skyrim for PC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sade
Peasant
Peasant
Sade

Hats : 34

Skyrim for PC Empty
PostSubject: Skyrim for PC   Skyrim for PC EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:04 pm

PCgamer.com wrote:
We got a review copy of Skyrim the day the game was officially finished, but it’s curiously buggy. Among a lot of minor problems such as issues reassigning controls, there’s glitchy character behaviour that can break quests, and AI flipouts that can turn a whole town against you. And the interface isn’t well adapted to PC: it sometimes ignores the position of your cursor in menus. There’s an update due as soon as the game’s out, but there’s a hell of a lot to patch here. Next time, maybe don’t commit to a specific release day just because it has a lot of elevens in it?
Trolololol, way to go Bethesda!

Aside from the PC bugs, however, the review was predictably, insanely positive. They state that a PC capable of running Oblivion at 50-60 fps will run Skyrim at 30-40 fps with maximum settings. Also, this:

PCgamer.com wrote:
The games we normally call open worlds – the locked off cities and level-restricted grinding grounds – don’t compare to this. While everyone else is faffing around with how to control and restrict the player, Bethesda just put a fucking country in a box. It’s the best open world game I’ve ever played, the most liberating RPG I’ve ever played, and one of my favourite places in this or any other world.
Back to top Go down

Skyrim for PC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyrim for PC   Skyrim for PC EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:25 am

I got it for xbox and its a tad buggy for it too but its a great game so far and there are too many distractions to deal with that take me away from the main quest. Already met Mr. Mad Shey allready (Which was a really nice quest/cameo thingy cus he did talk about things you would remember if you played Shivering isles.) But it was definitely worth pre ordering it 3 months ago and it was worth the 5 year wait X3
Back to top Go down

Skyrim for PC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exeno Furry RolePlaying :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: